Located just off Lake Michigan, the School occupies a sweeping, Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired campus designed by internationally renowned architectural firm Taliesin Associates and constructed in various phases between 1965 and 2005. The total physical plant is valued at over $50 million.
Our world-class campus facilities include:
- State-of-the-art classrooms and fully equipped science laboratories.
- A high-tech media center and library that are continually updated with latest educational technologies.
- The only FIFA 2 High School Turf Soccer Field in the State of Wisconsin.
- A 300+ seat theatre and practice rooms for the performing arts.
- A $14 million athletic complex featuring two gymnasiums, an indoor running track, a fitness/weight training center, and a dance studio.
- Contemporary art studios and a fully equipped glassblowing facility.
- Wireless Internet access with more than 400 computers throughout the School.
- 8 Australian Open blue outdoor tennis courts.
- A state-of-the-art dining center featuring nutritionally balanced meal plans, salad and soup bar, gourmet sandwich bar, and custom meal accommodations.