Update your PowerSchool Account
Due Wednesday, August 1st
PowerSchool is the online system Prairie uses to track family contact information, student health records, and academic history.
- Log on to your parent account and navigate to “Student Information.”
- Don’t remember your login information or password? Contact US Administrative Assistant Barb Barth at (262) 752-2626.
- Review and update the data in each of the five sections listed, for each child. Don’t forget to change the date at the bottom of each page!
New Families: You’ll soon receive your account login information from the Admission Office.
Complete Summer Reading
Due dates vary
All new and returning US Students are expected to complete Summer Reading assignments before classes resume in the fall.
- Returning US students have also received Summer Math assignments. Re-read the directions here.
- Several individual AP instructors also spoke with their students about completing coursework over the summer. Please double-check with your student if this applies to any of his/her courses.
New Families: Your student is expected to complete Summer Reading assignments, but is not expected to complete Summer Math or work for other courses.
Get Ready for Camp Manito-Wish
Forms due Wednesday, August 1st to US Office
Each fall, Upper School students and faculty participate in a leadership and environmental education adventure at Camp Manito-Wish in northern Wisconsin. This year’s mandatory trip will take place from Tuesday, August 21st through Friday, August 24th.
- Fill out a participation waiver, available on PowerSchool’s “Waivers and Forms” page.
- Read through the Camp Manito-Wish Information packet found here (including the packing list!)
- Save the Date: Camp Manito-Wish Parent Meeting — Thursday, August 16th at 6:00PM, Jack Mitchell Theatre.
Register for US Athletics
Due Wednesday, August 1st.
- Save the Date: Fall US Athletics Meeting — Wednesday, August 6th at 6:00PM, JAC.
Sign Your iPad Loan Agreement Form
Due Tuesday, August 28th.
New to Prairie?
Welcome to our Prairie School community!
We look forward to greeting you on campus this fall.
Prior to the first day of school, we have a few additional items to bring to your attention:
- Parents of 9th Graders: Remind your student about Summer Bridge! This on-boarding experience will take place on Wednesday, August 15th from 8:15AM – 4:00PM in the US Commons, as well as Thursday, August 16th from 11:30AM – 3:30PM in the Dining Room.
- Please plan to attend our New to Upper School Parent Forum on Thursday, August 16th, at 6:45PM in the Jack Mitchell Theatre.