You can make a difference with a gift to the Prairie Fund!
Your gift to the Prairie Fund leads to inspiration and achievement at Prairie School. The generosity of our current families, alumni, alumni parents, grandparents, faculty and staff, corporations, and friends of Prairie affect the entire School, ensuring its physical health and academic vitality.
What is the Prairie Fund?
Like every independent school, Prairie relies on donations to balance the budget – a budget that supports all of our academics, arts, and athletics. The Prairie Fund provides our school with the funding to sustain innovative curriculum, pay our teachers, and ultimately create a sustainable future.
How much should I give?
Whatever works for you! Our primary goal is to have100% parent participation. Every gift, no matter the size, makes a difference!
I already pay tuition. Why should I give to the Prairie Fund?
- We spend $18,819 to educate each student. Our highest tuition is $15,465. We need to fund this gap.
- A gift to the Prairie Fund is tax-deductible.
- Corporations and foundations look at parent participation when considering gifts to the school.
- Your participation – no matter the amount – is a vote of confidence in our school.
- It is a great way to thank a teacher. Your participation sends an important message of support to our faculty