Aliya Pitts | Employee & current parent
of two PS students
Twenty years ago, The Prairie School's Golf Classic & Dinner was founded by a group of supporters who knew first-hand the power of a Prairie education. Now, at the end of its second decade, this event raises almost $100,000 annually in support of scholarships and financial aid, thereby ensuring that the opportunity to attend TPS is widely available to families throughout our community.
A word from Aliya:
Family and friends: thank you! Your gift supports an extraordinary education for hundreds of deserving students (and as a bonus, it forces me to work on my golf game!). I'm grateful for your contribution of any size -- every dollar makes a difference.
- Started Playing Golf: 1 year ago – I’m a novice!
- How many years have you played in the Golf Classic? 1 prior to this
Supporters of Team Aliya:
- Leila Niazi – Good luck!
- Lyn Beyer – Go Aliya! Hit em straight!
- Joe Pitts – Happy to sponsor you Aliya! Good luck!
- Nick Pitts – Water on the right, woods on the left! Good luck!
- Jenny Solomon – Excited for you Aliya! Good luck! 🙂
- Cathy Zabler – Don’t forget to wear sunscreen!
- Katie Hein – Good luck! – The Hein Fam
- James Moore
- Kara Ohmstead – Have fun!
- Afton Baier – Good luck from the Baier family!
- Heather Cook Elliott – Go get’em!
- Ali Paul – Go get ’em Aliya! From the Paul family.
- Christine Kann – Go Aliya!
- Suzi Wertz
- Chris & Chantil Ruud