Aliya Pitts | Employee & current parent
of three PS students
Twenty years ago, The Prairie School's Golf Classic & Dinner was founded by a group of supporters who knew first-hand the power of a Prairie education. Now, at the end of its second decade, this event raises almost $100,000 annually in support of scholarships and financial aid, thereby ensuring that the opportunity to attend TPS is widely available to families throughout our community.
A word from Aliya:
Family and friends: thank you! Your gift supports an extraordinary education for hundreds of deserving students (and as a bonus, it forces me to work on my golf game!). I'm grateful for your contribution of any size -- every dollar makes a difference.
- Started Playing Golf: 2 years ago – I’m a novice!
- How many years have you played in the Golf Classic? 2 prior to this
Supporters of Team Aliya:
- Lyndsay Knoell
- Liz Shaw – Go Aliya!
- Jen Dooley-Hogan – If you don’t get a hole-in-one I want a refund, just kidding!
- Afton Baier – The Baier’s are cheering you on!
- Brian Ketterer – The picture of those adorable kids sold me!!
- Darryl Babu – I was afraid of what might happen to me if I didn’t …. jk!
- Kara Ohmstead – Have a great round!
- Chris Kann
- Dave Johnson
- Familia Ginestel/ Place
- Jill Osiecki