Samuel Duchac | Proud Father of Two Prairie Students
Twenty years ago, The Prairie School's Golf Classic & Dinner was founded by a group of supporters who knew first-hand the power of a Prairie education. Now, at the end of its second decade, this event raises almost $100,000 annually in support of scholarships and financial aid, thereby ensuring that the opportunity to attend TPS is widely available to families throughout our community.
Please consider sponsoring me as I raise funds for my children’s school through poor golf play.
Not doing it for you?
Are you tuned in to everyone’s favorite radio station?!?
W.I.I.F.M. What’s in it for me radio?
I will do just about anything for your sponsorship!
- $25 – You will be recognized
- $250 – I will do an advertisement for your business
- $500 – I will record a 3 minute golf lesson specifically for you
- No reasonable or outrageous idea will be refused!
- Started Playing Golf: 2008
- High School: Shoreland Lutheran HS
- College: UWP/UWW
- Number of hole-in-one’s: Goose Egg
- Home Course: Shoop 🙂
- Favorite Course: Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course – Kailua, Hawaii
- Course I want to play but never have: The Doral
- Favorite golf memory: playing with my enthusiastic son for the first time
- 2019 golf goal: Break 40
- The best golf advice you’ve ever been given: Breathe
- Prairie is important to me because: Prairie fosters an environment that focuses on the “whole of the ocmmunity” approach to education while challenging the individual talents of the students.
Thank you for taking the time to consider helping out The Prairie School! This is my second-time crowdfunding and it is my hope to have a strong showing to support our scholarship fund and help students attend Prairie that otherwise may not be able to.
Supporters of Team Pro-Am Sam:
- Evan Piekarra – Wanted to get you started! Happy fundraising!
- Emily Duchac – Sponsored by GUt Health and Wellness with Emily
- Jim & Abby Brzezinski – Tabak for the Payback! Let’s see what you can do for us!
- Diana Lind – Good luck!